Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lazy Weekend

 I have literally done nothing this weekend. I did go into work and copy a VM so that I could work from home. My work laptop has been down for the past three weeks. I got it back yesterday and it was still broken. I am not terribly happy. My job has been going through changes between the company changing and sequester, things are not looking good for future employment. I feel the need to really work many more hours than I should just to keep ahead. I am trying to stay positive and I do think if all goes wrong, I'll find another job, but I don't really want to do this. I think we all strive to stick with things that feel safe to us. I think at some point, I'll have to try something new just to expand my experiences. I've basically been writing the same code over and over for 11 years. I should be brave at some point and venture out into the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment