Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Twighlight Zone

We ditched cable a while back. I was really worried about this, but it hasn't been bad at all. I've been getting caught up on my Netflix queues. I am finally starting to make a dent in the Twilight Zone. That is truly an incredible show. I have also ventured out into old TV shows like the Dick Van Dyke show and my newest favorite the Jack Benny Show. It must come with age the you can really begin to appreciate the past. I mean even my musical tastes have expanded. I wasn't into the Beatles growing up, but Now I couldn't live without their music. On the music front, my newest finding is a group called Pistol Annies. I think of them as a much bitchier Dixie Chicks. I am not huge into country music, but they have good tunes that make me laugh. Try Trailer for Rent and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment