Thursday, May 2, 2013

Game of Thrones Addict....

OK, I admit it. I am totally addicted to Game of Thrones. Currently, I am watching season 3 thanks to a family friend and listening to the audio book of season 1 in the car on the way to work. If you don't know, my daily commute to work generally runs 45 minutes to an hour each way thanks to traffic.

My favorite character in Game of Thrones is Arya Stark. Which even I find a bit strange. She has a great story though. She's the high born girl who never wanted to be a princess. She'd rather learn to be a badass little killer. She's tiny, but doesn't take any crap off anyone.

I will admit, it is a hard show to watch. Mostly because the story is so intricate, it's hard to keep up with the details. The audio book is helping a great deal to understand the characters.

The house and religious sayings are awesome. I am rather fond of Winter is Coming, but my favorite by far is The night is dark and full of terrors. Ain't that the truth, and I would also say the days aren't much better sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment